Friday, April 27, 2012

MONSTER!

Finally I settled most of my problem.

My headache was gone and I slept whole night yesterday since 8.00pm until 2day 1.30pm.

I want to appreciate my time to sleep before I go to Kem Princess Haliza.

What a fucking Beautiful name.

Look like I go the Kem to be a sleeping beauty.



After back from Kem,

I wanna prepare everything including my feelings for the commencement of LIM KOK WING.

Actually I so worry about the apartment we (Stupid Alex and I) live.

And we still need to adapt the environment there.

Even both of us got license,

but I still can't escape from my faith of taking bus.

What a Bus Life Year.



Why I wrote my blog in English in a sudden?

Because I just want to try different way to improve my English.

Who knows whether it works or not?

God Bless Me.


No comments: